BloomReach, a world-class machine learning/AI-tech company in Silicon Valley, acquired Hippo, a rising star in the enterprise software world. Together they were poised to take on the digital experience: the way that people interact with websites, mobile channels, apps, billboards and every other connected touchpoint in their lives. Just one problem: two drastically different brand identities (across three different continents).
As Senior Brand Marketing Manager, I was asked to:
(1) Define the new BloomReach brand and lead design team in all execution of external communications (with the goal of differentiating from all competitors, speaking to all target audiences, managing stakeholder expectations, unifying the global organization, and launching our new brand and combined product at our inaugural event in New York City)
(2) Detail a content marketing strategy and mobilizing the global content marketing team against it (with the goal of supporting PR and Digital Marketing teams in driving lead generation pipeline)
(1) An extensive, company-wide and industry-spanning research phase to collect category, consumer, company and competitive insights,
(2) Definition of brand personality, brand voice, and visual identity,
(3) Leading global design team to re-design all owned digital properties,
(4) Leading global content marketing team to iteratively execute a multi-audience content marketing strategy with aggressive lead-generation goals, and
(5) Leading PR team in building stories and relationships to maintain momentum and attention in target regions.
(1) A successful re-branding leading to increased organic site traffic
(2) Successful launch of new brand identity
(3) Rollout of global content marketing strategy to steadily generate significant percentage of qualified leads